Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My new layout....



It´s just 7 in the morning and I´m sitting here to get inspired. I wanted to start a new kit and because the weather is lovely outside I have still summer, spring, sun, garden and those things in my mind :-)
But as often it didn´t do what I want and it turned out into a kitten-kit. Because I love my kitten and don´t have kids on my own he is my prefered object to scrap. I can take as many photos of him as I want and he never shouts at me that I should stop.
Maybe you know what I mean. Maxi is always there, never says I´m wrong and is always patient. So I guess expect of my husband he is the perfect friend to stay with the whole day ;-)
I should stop kidding but post something for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Monja, Today I was just following links to different scrapbooking sites, and found yours. I had to smile! Just like your Maxi, my Ritchie, is sitting here with me. They are almost identical in looks. I have not as yet done a layout with Ritchie, couldn't find anything that inspired me about him, until now! I love your layout where Maxi is sleeping, and now I am inspired!! Also,thank you so much for your beautiful downloads!! Ann Dennis, Port St Lucie, Florida, USA