Thursday, August 16, 2007

Two more collections and a sample




hi everyone!

I finished my sticker collection - which consists now of 4 kits! The farm animals, zoo animals and back to school packs are just sticker packs - so I decided to make a collection which goes well with all of them. So here it is - my sticker collection - full of all colors the stickers have also. And of course another little freebie is waiting for you. Click on the pictures to find the kits at my store or to download the sample!
Hope you enjoy and leave a comment for me!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Inma said...

Fantastic stickers, really lovely and cute. :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us and best wishes. :O)

Unknown said...

I really love your stickers they are so georgeus. Thanks for sharing!

Dana said...

The stickers are adorable, thank you so much for the sample

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful shares

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!
Its adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Belinda said...

Thank you for all the adorable animal stickers!