Sunday, December 23, 2007

My creative team + the winner of the puzzle challenge!

dear friends,

i´m SO proud to say that i got around 50 emails for my ct-call! wow...it was hard to look for the best because you all were great! and because I just love to see layouts made with my kits I asked in the end many more girls to join my team as I wanted *lol* - whatever - I´m so happy you like my designs, so I cannot wait to be with you girls and to know you better :-)
here is the list of the girls i´ve asked to join my team (you should have an email from me)
yvonne
natasha
melli
iris
erika
anja
maike
lilja
+ my "old" (not by age, of course ;-) )girls - thank you that you´ve joined my team for a long time - monica and lisbet.

also - thanks to all who took part in my little puzzle challenge *lol* - I didn´t know I would get SO many emails ;-) so if you´ve waited a day for my answer that is the reason + my husband whose 30th b-day was on friday (we had a surprise party ;-) and as you can imagine - he WAS surprise). so i was busy preparing the party without his knowledge.
the winner of the puzzle challenge is
Sandra (you should have an email from me!)

ok girls, that´s all from me... thank you all for joining my newsletter list - be sure I will have a little christmas present for you later today or tomorrow ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mistica!
I´m so proud to be in your Creative Team and i sit here and smile all the time *lol*

Thank you so much and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Melli