Saturday, March 29, 2008

WOW - 19 dollars so far!

girls,

you are fantastic!!!! i really received 19 dollars so far!!! a VERY special thank you to the nice ladies who were so generous to do that!!!!
what can i say? i will publish my worldtraveler in just ONE dollar!!! who is the next?
and: of course i will give the money to a charity thing - i don´t know where or what but my idea for now is to adopt a child in africa and send her or him money every month - wouldn´t that be a nice idea? we´ll see - i´ll design and you spend as much as you want and can and download whatever you find here! i hope you enjoy as much as i do - it´s SO much fun to see that you like my designs!!!

thanks again dear friends - you make my day!!!!

ps: because i´m surprised how generous you are i´ll publish my next freebie right NOW! hope you enjoy!!

here another quickpage with my worldtraveler kit!

1 comment:

Terebene said...

This is a really unique QP. Thank you!