Thursday, April 3, 2008

I´m back and a new freebie

hi @ all,

wow, soooo many visitors!!! i´m really happy about that as i see that you enjoy my designs.
yesterday i was too busy to do anything on the pc as we had/have crafters in our kitchen
renewing the wallpaper and the wooden ceiling... not long ago water dropped into the kitchen and that in a new house! can you imagine? :( it´s seems to be such a big thing to get crafters coming in time, even coming!
anyway - i made a bookmark for you - this time i did it with the "My secret garden" kit and you are able to add your own photo. so it´s also a very personal present - if you like ;-)
summertime is for me reading time - so i thought for you maybe, too? would like to know and hear from you! i would also love to see what you can make of my designs - so if you have something which is nice for others made of my kits i would be happy to publish it here :-)

i hope you keep donating for the expenses and enjoy my designs and free stuff here! don´t forget - all the links are still functional plus you get a big grabbag when we reach the 50 dollars donation mark :-)
btw - the secret garden kit is on sale today - 40% off :-) (click on the pictures for more information)

No comments: