Saturday, May 31, 2008

My store is open :-)

hello @ all,

my store is already open, you may know as i´m giving away some freebies :D
anyone who registers today will get a coupon tomorrow - so be sure you went to the store and signed up for the newsletter there.

Here is the adress http://www.misticadesigns.com/boutique

would those who were so nice to give me a hint for their favourite banner PLEASE email me your adress and sign up for the store?

i will sent all of you a coupon, too. those are: krisg, intense magic, echaboury and boubielou. thank you for adding your favourites! it ´s always so nice to hear from you and not just talk to myself here *lol*.

1 comment:

KrisG said...

Thank you for the coupon! I see it's in my email and will go shopping tomorrow!!! Woohoo! I can't pass up a sale, LOL