Friday, July 11, 2008

Some specials, new products & a freebie!

Finally I was able to add some new products to my store.


(Please scroll down for the freebie)



Some weeks ago my friend Maren from Dreamcatcher-Designs taught me to make actions. I guess she got some grey hair while explaining me one and a half hour over the telephone *lol*. Thanks Maren for your patience, you are a real friend!


15% off for 2 days!



After many many tries I think I understand - so this is my first action for you, made with lots of patience (from Maren) and lots of love from me :-)


Some of you who know me for a longer time will remember my baby dreams collection which disappeared while moving to the new stores. So I´ve updated it a bit and added it again to my store, a very huge collection with more than 50 pieces!


33% off for 5 days now!



Oh yes - and I´ve also released the freebie again - you´ll find it at my store.



Did I show you my absolute favourite collection for summer? It´s the Digital Scrapgirl Collaboration Kit - "Beach Fun". It is not just a big big collection but one you can use over and over again as it has lots of unique elements.

Nina from Affair of the Heart Designs and I made a little album because we couldn´t stop scrapping with it! If you can´t belive that - look at the pages our dsg friends made with the beach fun!




And here is the Album:
























No comments: