Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots of new products in the store


Hello @ all,

I was busy creating new actions and I´m nearly in Christmas mood - at the beginning of November. But I thought you as designers need a bit time to create nice christmas things so here some nice stuff for your next kits. Please check out here

I have a tip for you. If you need good webhosting I can recommend bluehost. Why? The last days I had a problem with my site and I contacted them over live chat. I never expected that one of the tutors logged into my account to fix that.
Also, when you offer Digital Scrapbooking Kits you need a lot of space and bandwith. At bluehost you get both included - unlimited bandwith and space. Also, it´s really cheap and as fast as the most other servers I know. So for sure all you need for your own digital scrapbooking store.

Go here if you´d like to check out their service.

No comments: