Sunday, February 22, 2009

New crazy sale, grabbag and free photoshop action!

Hi @ all,

not sure if you´ve heard of my new crazy sale... but here it is!!! But that´s not all - we have a many goodies for you at the resort, including a free photoshop action!!!
Just click through the new products and I´m sure you´ll find it. And be SURE you grabbed my latest grabbag because tomorrow it will be gone and you will never get such a great price again!



and here is my grabbag - just click on the picture to go to the store and grab it!!! And I promise something special, never done is included!!!


2 comments:

ChaDesignz said...

hi
i am a real fan of your work and i would love to have in my shop
if you are interrested let me know i will give you all the details
thanks for considering my request
chantal

MisticaDesigns said...

hi chantal,

thanks so much! i would love to but honestly i simply have no time :( but i will come back to your offer if i can, ok?
thanks again, your invitation is really appreciated!