Friday, March 14, 2008

Why flys time so fast?

yesterday... What can I say - it was a great time! Most probably why I feel that I just blinked with myThe last time I posted I was so excited that Nayyan came - now it´s already over, she left eyes and it was over. I will post some layouts soon :-)

So back to the daily routine. We brought a lot for our site on the way, developed new product lines (yes, you´ll find stuff for hybrid scrapping very soon, some things are already set up) plus we´ll over a webdesign service in near future. So if you need a Zencart/Blog/... Setup and you want to get a VERY special price you can email me at mistica@hotmail.de
We also have some more great stuff I want to show you:

This is my newest kit - Worldtraveler. (Click on the preview above to see more pictures) I will post a sampler a little later this weekend, so be sure you check the emails. But before I should tell you that my kit is 20% off at the store just this weekend - as well as anything else! As we have so much stuff you should check here.

A very nice friend made a new banner for me as I decided that I need something new for my site. She is a fabulous designer, Nina - from Affair of the Heart.
Here also her newest kit:


Also 20% off....so don´t forget to check :-)

No comments: